At Parish Library you can:
Log into one of the computers to complete the census.
Bring your own device and use our wifi to complete the census.
Ask a staff member to get you to the correct website to complete the census.
START YOUR CENSUS ON MARCH 12!
- No SSN is required to complete the census. No Credit Card information is ever asked.
- The Census is expected to take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- The Census will ask about relationships to others being counted within the household. For the first time, the census will have same-sex relationship options.
- There are no questions about guns.
- Information on individuals is strictly not shared with other government departments.
- Everyone at the address should be counted. For instance, if children are staying with grandma, she counts them because they reside there.
- There is no citizenship question.
- If someone is homeless, they can still complete the Census. They may select 'other address' which only requires city/county, and not an official address.
- The paper questionnaire will be bilingual (English and Spanish). Online there will be more language options.